St John’s Family Camp is looking for a banquet cook to handle all menu planning, ordering, and food preparation for their 2018 event.
Event Dates: August 5-10, 2018
Approximate number attending: 100-150 people
Location: Sky Camp (Fall Creek Area)
The proper candidate will be able to manage the following:
- Plan a menu including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for 5 days
- Comfortable working with specific dietary requirements including
- Orthodox Christians who will be fasting during three of these meals (no animal products during these times).
- Comfortable completing the majority of your food prep alone.
- Volunteers assigned for a period before and during each meal.
- Volunteers will cover all dishes dining room cleanup.
- Confident working within assigned food budget.
- Responsible for sourcing all ingredients.
- Responsible for ensuring all food items make it onsite.
- Responsible for overseeing or delegating dining room set up and family style food service.
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include previous experience, resume, and cover letter.