Celebrate Pascha during Bright Week with fellow young adults in the Northwest. We've heard from more than 20 of you!
Register by Bright Monday for the upcoming Orthodox Christian Fellowship / Young Adult Retreat, April 20-22, at All Saints Camp in Gig Harbor, WA.
Presentations and workshops include:
- In View of God's Mercy, Offer Your Bodies as Living Sacrifices: A Study in Romans for Today's Christian
By Richard Benton, PhD, OCF University of Washington
and Fr. Stephen Soot, OCF Regional Chaplain
- Destructive and Addictive Behaviors: Seeking Help for You or Your Friends and Living in Honesty
By Abbot Tryphon, All-Merciful Saviour Monastery
- Orthodox Life and Career Planning: Christian Choices in a Materialistic Culture
Fr. James Baglien, St. Martin ROCOR
- Heaven Help the Single Christian: Stories of Prophetic Matchmakers and Romantic Pilgrimages
Thomas Eric Ruthford, Author, Holy Resurrection
- Faith in a Pluralistic Society: Witnessing to our Faith in an Honest and Appropriate Way while still Demonstrating Love and Respect for Others
Fr. Stephen Soot, OCF Regional Chaplain, St. Anne's